Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage caused during installation, damage due to acts of God, commercial use, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification to any part of the Product. Delivery and installation of the Product, any additional parts required, as well as removal of the Product if warranty work is required, are all at the sole cost, risk and obligation of the End User.
2. This limited warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or operation or lack of proper maintenance of the Product, connection of the Product to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair of the Product by anyone other than a DBA technician.
3. Product that has been replaced during warranty period does not extend the warranty period past the original date of purchase.
4. This limited warranty is valid only in the HKSAR. Sales elsewhere are excluded from this warranty.
5. Proof of purchase of the Product in the form of a bill of sale, receipted invoice or serial number, which is evidence that the Product is within the Limited Warranty Period, must be presented by the End User to DBA in order to obtain limited warranty service.
6. This limited warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product.
7. This limited warranty is voided if installed in an enclosure of insufficient design that does not follow the Product installation requirements stated herein and in the owner’s manual.
8. Removing the screws from the Product’s unit housing without prior authorisation from DBA voids this limited warranty.
9. The End User must first contact DBA Customer Service by telephone or email prior to attempting service on any Product still under the limited warranty;
10. This limited warranty does not cover Product being concealed by, but not limited to, vegetation, fabric, shelving, mud, snow, or dirt. Product must not be painted or limited warranty will be void.
11. This limited warranty does not cover exposure to corroding environments such as, but not limited to, petroleum and gasoline products, cleaning solvents, caustic pool chemicals, and marine air.
12. This limited warranty does not cover any cause not relating to Product defect.
13. In no event shall DBA be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this Product.
14. Failure of the End User to comply with all of the Product Installation Requirements, Maintenance Requirements and End User Requirements may, at DBA’s sole discretion, void this limited warranty.
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.